In November I managed to install the airconditioning bulkhead connectors. Overall length of the AC components still remained a challenge.
Solution was to move the valve to the dashboard and integrate the pressure sensor into the T. Thanks to Dennis from Unicorn for the new and modified parts.
Unfortunately not first time right. One valve coupler needed to be modified again to go directly into the cabin blockvalve.
In the end it all worked out and the hoses were ready for crimping. Including valve under the dash, elbow connector to get past the washer bottle and a low pressure extractor.
Had all airconditioning hoses professionally crimped by Cool Car Automotive.
Also got myself a trinary switch to protect the compressor and enable fans but with unknown pinout. Reverse engineered that and sourced the connector so now ready for wiring.
Installed all airconditioning hoses and tried to vacuum it. Unfortunately after shutting down pump the vacuum disappears.
Got myself some thicker seals for the connections that I did not trust. However, also found out the way I measured was part of the problem. The vacuum pump also leaks after shutting it down. Now connecting to both suction ports after vacuming.
Thanks to Garage de Smederij for coming over with their nitrogen test set. We found the leak in the airconditioning system. Three very small holes in the custom connector block.
Went to Jansen Restorations and had the aluminium welded. Now the airconditioning system holds the vacuum and is closed!