June 6th, ready to depart and the GEVCU died… It was already malfunctioning every now and then but New Electric could not find the replacement they should have somewhere. Now it was really urgent so I got one from another car they had and we could go!
Unfortunately this replacement GEVCU had another issue. The reporting feature was broken and the supplier had no idea how to fix that. So we did not have RPM and motor/inverter temperature data reported to the Ecumaster ADU display. But we were on our way and charged at Fastned. The yourney had started.
At that time I did not realize the consequence was that no data was being logged since RPM was the trigger for that.
For the first night we had booked a cottage on a campsite were we could granny charge the car over night. Fully charged ready to depart the next day.